You can cancel your subscription through your Google Account, or through the Google Play store. To cancel, follow the steps:
On the web:
- Go to https://wallet.google.com and sign in with the Google account that you purchased the subscription with (in most cases, this is the Google account registered to your Android device).
- Click on "Bills And Accounts" on the left navigation panel.
- You will see a list of all Google Wallet transactions. Locate your Acorn TV Subscription Purchase, click on it, and then on the right, click on "Manage your subscription".
- Click on "Cancel subscription."
- A pop-up window will ask for a confirmation on the subscription cancellation. After that, your subscription will be cancelled.
On the Android device you purchased the subscription with:
- Open the Google Play application and navigate to the Acorn TV application download page.
- At the top you will see information about your current subscription with an option to cancel.
- Select the "cancel" button to cancel your subscription