If you subscribed via the Samsung Smart TV app, you can manage your subscription from your TV/Display by:
- Go to your Samsung account. If your TV/Display is a 2018 - 2021 model, go to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account.
- Sign into your Samsung account
- If your TV/Display is a 2018 - 2021 model, select My Account.
- Select Payment Info.
- If your TV/Display is 2019 - 2021 model, select Subscriptions. If your TV/Display is a 2018 model, select Purchase History.
- Move the focus to the subscription you want to cancel.
If you cannot find the Payment Info or Subscriptions menu after signing in, update your TV/Display by going to Menu > Support > Software Update.
From the Samsung check out Website:
1) Visit www.samsungcheckout.com.
2) Sign in with your Samsung account.
3) Select the Subscriptions tab in the Purchase History menu.
4) Find the subscription and select Unsubscribe.
If you do not get the confirmation email from us, please contact Samsung support to ensure your billing profile has been deactivated!